Terms of service
This is a commercial service which provides to its customers details to thousands of vessels and companies in the maritime and offshore industries. You can find here access to the most comprehensive and reliable data bases from all available on the market. We use the latest technological solutions to achieve the highest level of the offered product obtained from publicly available sources. However, we cannot guarantee that the information found on our website is fully valid and we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found on our website. On the one hand, we strive to make your satisfaction with our services as high as possible. On the other hand, we expect you, dear user, to comply with our rules.
You can purchase full access for several users, no more than five at once, or for several years. In this situation, you will be entitled to a discount, the amount of which is stated when purchasing.
When purchasing access for several users, the buyer receives a voucher, which is sent to his registered email address and displayed after the transaction is completed. The voucher can be used by other previously registered users in the voucher input field view. The rules for using the voucher by other users are the same as when purchasing full access by each of them.
Full access licence info
If you purchase a license for full access to our website, it applies to one device that the user selected. If a repeated violation of this rule is detected, access on other devices by the user will be blocked, and in case of constant violation of Terms of Service, the account may be permanently blocked.
- The website's functionality is designed and tested on the most popular web browsers. If you use less popular programs, some functionalities or views may not be displayed correctly.
- The website is designed to use browsers with horizontal resolution display greater than 765px. At lower resolutions available, display of pages will be blocked.
- Despite all efforts, the data provided by the website at the time of display may be out of date or even incorrect.
The following actions are prohibited and may result in the account being blocked
- Bulk or automatic downloading or copying of data.
- Use of bots, robots or crawlers for logging or registration and copying data.
- Unapproved login relaying.
- Illegal processing of contact details and using them for advertising or marketing, broadcasting, publishing, presenting in public, reproduction in any form or by any means.
- The mentioned list is not exhaustive, if any abuse activity on its website is detected, user's account can be locked without prior notice.